Saturday, September 29, 2012

Yes it is True

I deleted Facebook. No, I am not depressed and our marriage is doing great, I just got to the point where it was too much! I was on it ALL the time. It took MOST of my days. The boys called my facebook page my "work"....THAT is SAD!!!! The politics became ridiculous, people fighting over dumb stuff....DRAMA. At times, I felt like the "creepers" were laughing AT me NOT with me and judging me.
NOW, I feel free! I have my time back! Facebook is STILL something I think about, I am having to train myself that, "it is ok, and NO I do NOT need to post anything on Facebook". Yes, i repeat that to myself often! Ha

Here are some pics from the week!
The boys are LOVING school. I will start blogging about Yocum ISD on Sundays!

Snuggles got a sweet snuggle from one of my childhood best friends

the boys received some DARLING place mats from one of our dear Baylor friends

we are NOT in Texas any more

Watching the snow fall
 
SNOW


Henry withOUT his swaddle

This weeks verse Matthew 5:16, Lessons from 1+1+1=1
 
The HUGE Moose John saw in the 'hood on the way to work
 

Paps' love for hummus
 


I fit into my FAV pj pants again!


Forgot I had this on! I was a "walking" queen that day! My goal is 10k a day

Boy SO excited about their new Baylor dino Hats! SO Alaska
 
Sweet Brothers

Henry is starting foods!
 
Hen's first Meal. Peas

My abs work out view

Henry's new view

Working on the weight

Another view for Henry

Our NEW couch broke!! SO they came and got it to fix it!

Hen was finished (that is his bottle pillow)

The boys morning Play Station. I try to have a different station each morning

I had our SSA playgroup, very blessed by these women
 Sorry if I have disappointed my facebook family BUT this is what I need for MY family! This has been on my heart for sometime now and I finally did it. I will still use my instagram and maybe even post a tweet every now and then. But good bye Facebook! It was a fun four years!
 
 
Coming to the blog:
Family stories
"FB update"
Recipes
Home school
And much more!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. At least you're still blogging!!! I think I need to do the Facebook thing too...takes up way too much of my time. So stupid. Loved all these updates from you!! I'm so impressed with all of your activity planning. I suck at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I was missing you in my life!!! Fortunately, Meg filled me in on your decision and I'm so proud of you.....although I seriously miss your comments and status updates on FB. Now I know I can stay up to date with you and your cute boys on here :) xoxo

    Heather Johns :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This morning I thought - haven't seen anything on FB from Amanda in a while!! Good for you!! One more blog to stalk on a more regular basis - replaces mckmama for me. :)

    ReplyDelete