Friday, September 21, 2012

Week 1: 3.1 pounds

Down in week ONE by 3.1 pounds, how did you do?
 
What worked for me last week:

-I went on one walk, and did 4 videos.
-I ate my WW oatmeal each morning
-Drank at least 64oz of water a day
-Only 3 diet sodas all week
-Used my pedometer
-Tracked my food intake all but one day
-No fast food

This weeks goals:
-do a Workout video, 6 days
-10k steps a day
-Drink my shakeology EVERY day
-No snacks after 9pm
-32oz of water b4 i have a diet soda
-try NOT to step on the scale until weigh in day
 
Recipe of the week:
Crock Pot Chicken
-1 can of chicken broth
-2 cups of baby carrots
-1 cut onion
-garlic
-salt/pepper
-4 seasoned chicken breast (like salt/pepper, oh so garlic, and some Old Bay)
Place everything in Crock Pot (chicken on top) cook 4-6hrs. Serve with rice

What worked for you last week? What are your goals this week? Have a great recipe? Feel free to email me! amanda@tinybitmore.com
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment