Friday, September 14, 2012

Shop the Outside

Thank you SO much for all your sweet emails, comments, text, and calls! Yall make my heart feel full and make my mind know I am doing the right thing! Some have asked "How can you write your real weight out there" WELL those that know me, know I am NOT shy. And I have always been one to tell the truth no matter what. I also feel like writing out the "numbers" makes it even MORE real!

I got a beautiful email from a friend back home. She shared her weight journey with me! She is making it happen!!!! One thing she said made a light bulb go off and I am pretty sure it may for ever change the way I grocery shop. She said, "I do cook dinner every night, but took away the box sides and processed foods. I shopped on the outside of the store, which was hard, I liked all the goodies on the inside." AMAZING way to look at the store, it speaks SUCH truth and great goal to start with!

SO this weekend my shopping goal it to shop the "outside of the store"!!! Who is joining me??

xoxo- amanda
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. it is so true! i stick to the outside except for coffee and some other little essentials. but just started a 30 day food challenge with a friend doing the Paleo "diet" i hate that word so i like "challenge" much better, b/c that is what it is!! anyway i am doing good for my first week and feel so much better (no more sugar highs and lows etc) and sleeping better. who knew! anyway thinking of you and good luck girl you will rock this!
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop the outside of the store... I never thought about it that way. I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete