Sunday, September 30, 2012

Yocum ISD: Letter L, Week 1

It took me a couple of month to find a "program" that worked for us! I am using SEVERAL different websites and kinda created our own syllabus!

We will spend three weeks on a letter. We are going OUT of order and doing the Kumon approach for the order of the letters. I am liking it SO much!!!

Curriculum for each week:
Week 1- Raising Rock Star Preschool AND Raising Rock Star Kindergarten by 1+1+1=1
Week 2- Letter of the Week by Confessions of a Homeschooler
Week 3- Totally Tot ABC and Tot School Print Outs
Week 4- Seasonal
*Tray- Ideas from Tot School

Our schedule
10:00- Morning "Play Station" (While I put Henry down for his 10am nap and clean up the upstairs- 20min)
 
10:30- Calendar Time, Bible Verse, Letter, Shape, Color, Sight Word, Numbers, and Song
 
10:45- Math
11:00- Letter
11:15- Trays
12:00/12:30- Lunch
 
This week:
Letter: L
Color: Yellow
Shape: Circle
Sight Word: See
Number: 1 & 11
Verse: Matthew 5:16
Song: This Little Light of Mine
My Lesson Book

calendar time
Working on some Math
James' work from last week: L


Paps' work from last week: L
 
 

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Can you come show me how to get it all together???? Whew. I can't for the life of me seem to get a good schedule going... for the last YEAR. And the problem is that I know all three of us {meaning the kids & i} THRIVE on schedule & routine. UGH! :) How long does it take you to plan out your "curriculum" for the week??? How long does it take you to get everything ready? When do you run errands? Ahhhhh....

    ReplyDelete