Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Flat Caroline in Alaska

My cute, sweet, smart, and darling niece, Caroline, read a book in school called "Flat Stanley." It is a cute book about a boy who gets flattened and goes on many adventures. Carolines class made "Flats" of themselves and were to send them to family or friends who do not live in their town or state. MY cute Caroline picked to send hers to the North Pole to visit her Auntie and the other Eskimos! We had so much fun!! Of course being a teacher and an over achiever I had to do more then JUST send pics. SO I had Flat Caroline keep and make a scrapbook diary. We are also sending some Alaska stickers, Alaska chocolate rocks, and Alaska pencils that we got on Amazon, shh! :) Here is a sneak peak of what we are mailing back tomorrow! I was KINDA sad to have to take Flat Caroline out of my hospital bag! It was so fun! I sure hope I get an "A". OH John was AMAZING with this, due to Auntie on bed rest, he was in charge of the outings and photographs! Such a sweet uncle!!

Her Monogram :)









Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute & definietly deserve an A! Totally love that you made her monogram!

    ReplyDelete