Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pinterest, I heart You

Once again Pinterest amazes me! Here are our new (and cheap) bookshelves! They are great and made from plastic RAIN GUTTERS!!! They are perfect for the boys "Bunk Room"!!!!

The Hubs did ALL the work I just picked out the gutters (from Lowes) and bossed told him where I wanted them. He did ALL the work. I have NO idea the details of how he did it, that is why he IS the engineer and I am the Mom, ha!


I DO think they turned out SUPER SUPER cute!!! Yay, for the boys room being more or less FINISHED before baby Hen Hen gets here on Thursday!!


{The "pin" of the idea}
{The blog with the details}

Have a Blessed week and lets remember the men and women who have fought and gave their lives for our freedom and please keep their families in your prayers. Thank you to those who are fighting for us this Memorial Day. So thankful for them and their families. God Bless
Pin It!

1 comment: