Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The BEST Dressing EVER!!


One of my dear Alaskan friends brought THIS salad to one of our play groups and it was AMAZING!! Well, lets be honest I picked out the beets :)!! Yall, this dressing is to die for. I emailed her for the recipe and I was in SHOCK how easy this was! ONLY three ingredients! YET i HAD to add more....

The Original Recipe from Allrecipes.com

The Balsamic Dressing from the Beet Salad with Goat Cheese
  • 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
  • 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
  • 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
NOW how I made it :)
  • 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
  • 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar                  
  • 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
  • Pinch of Salt
  • Cilantro
  • 2 Garlic Cloves
I have had it BOTH ways and they are BOTH delish! I have already made it twice since last week!!
Enjoy!
     
     
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment